IPM RAS / Structure / Research departments / Department 181
Laboratory of Foundations of Nanoelectronic Component Base of Information Technologies
The laboratory focuses on the development of physical principles for creating new elements of the component base of information technology based on superconducting, semiconductor and magnetic nanostructures, as well as on the development of multilayer mirrors for X-ray lithography.
- Investigation of the properties of disordered superconductors and hybrid structures based on them.
- Development of the technology of deposition and patterning of magnetic and superconducting nanostructures, the search of new effects in such structures and assessment of their applicability in modern cryoelectronic devices.
- Investigation of the properties of semiconductor nanowhiskers and selectively doped epitaxial transistor structures based on diamond.
- Development of multilayer optics of soft X-ray and extreme ultraviolet ranges for projection nanolithography.
- Development of methods of THz radiation spectroscopy and engineering of innovative sources and detectors using on these methods.
Head of the department
Savinov Denis, PhD in Physics
- Anfertev Vladimir
- Arkhipova Ekaterina
- Baidakova Natalia
- Bespalov Anton
- Gorev Roman
- Marychev Pavel
- Pashenkin Igor
- Pleshkov Roman
- Svechnikov Mikhail
- Semikov Daniil
- Smertin Ruslan
- Fadeev Mikhail
- Yablokov Anton
- Garanina Oksana