Leading research associate of the Department for physics of superconductivity, PhD in Physics.
the Laser optics, nonlinear optics, optical spectroscopy of condensed matter, optic gyroscopy, optical interferometry, polarization optics, optical methods of fundamental physics, optics of anisotropic media, fiber optics, applied optics.
- 1958 - 1963 - the student of the faculty of radiophysics of the University of Nizhniy Novgorod .
- 1963 - 1966 - postgraduate student of the Department of quantum Radiophysics N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhniy Novgorod (GSU), the scientific supervisor prof. In. M. Fine (currently a Professor of tel Aviv of the University, Israel).
- 1966 - 1977 - junior / senior research associate of the Department of quantum electronics of Nizhny Novgorod (Gorky) research radiophysical Institute (of the Radiophysical Research Institute).
- 1977 - 1994 - senior research associate of the Department of quantum electronics of the Institute of Applied Physics of the USSR Academy of Sciences.
- 1994 - present - leading research associate of the department for physics of superconductors of the Institute for Physics of Microstructures RAS.
1971, defended the dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of the candidate of Phys.-math. Sciences on the topic of «Resonators and interferometers with anisotropic elements, and their use in lasers».
I Took part in conferences in Russia and abroad, including as a guest speaker. Work has been published in the leading Russian and foreign journals (full list contains more than a hundred of scientific works).
Phone: +7 (831) 417-94-85 +226